Homeopathic treatments are the second most used medicines in the world. The popularity of homeopathy has grown successfully between 25 to 50 percent a year in the last decade. There are many classical homeopathic medications that can be prescribed for many different types of allergies. Some remedies that are used are Allium cepa, Euphrasia, Arsenicum album, Nux vomica, Pulsatilla, Hisaminium, Kali bic, Natrum mur, Sabadilla, Solidago, and Wyethia.
Homeopathy is highly successful and practical in the treatment of allergies for the following reasons:
- It is very effective and the results may be rapid, complete, and permanent with the right treatment.
- It is safe. Anyone from toddlers to seniors to pregnant women can take them and not have to worry about dangerous side effects. Homeopathic medications can be taken with other prescribed medicines without causing danger.
- It is all natural. These medicines are produced by all natural ingredients.
- It works with your body, not against it.
- They are non-addictive. When you get relief stop taking them.
- It is holistic, which means that it treats everything at once. Most of the time symptoms treated holistically don’t return once treated.
Another painless form of allergy treatment is desensitization. It involves an antigen serum (an extract of dusts, molds, and pollens) being introduced to the body slowly. The amount of this antigen is increased over time until the body gets used to it and ignores the allergy causing agents it contains. The body will soon learn to tolerate these chemicals and eventually the allergies will go away.
One effective integrated modality utilizing oral desensitizing drops is Allergyeasy. This method is a new process that allows you to be able to take your serum home and use it as drops under your tongue. This means no more injections. Travelers seem to love this because it is easy to take with them and it works for allergies all over the world.
This method is extremely effective. About 80 percent of our allergy patients and about 90 percent of our asthma patients begin to show improvement in just one to three months. Allergyeasy is safe for all ages from toddlers to seniors.