Paul Stallone, N.M.D
Paul Stallone was born in Brooklyn, NY. He moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in 1990, and has been a resident in Arizona ever since. He attended Grand Canyon University where he achieved his Bachelors of Science. His major was Biology and his minor was Chemistry. He graduated Magna Cum Laude and went on to Medical School at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. He has attended various extracurricular lectures and has worked along side top physicians. He currently practices in Scottsdale, Arizona where his patients seek assistance with a variety of ailments ranging from the common cold to stage four Cancer. His specialty is Primary Care including Environmental Medicine, Sports Medicine, Detoxification, I.V. Therapy, Oxygen and Ozone Therapy and Homeopathy.
What is the difference between a naturopathic/alternative medicine doctor and a medical doctor? A naturopath spends an additional two years studying natural medicine and remedies in order to practice using holistic principles and provide a multi-faceted wellness plan for your recovery.
Holistic Doctor Paul Stallone sets the bar among Scottsdale naturopathic doctors and physicians, using innovative alternative/naturopathic medicine modalities and offering treatments including:
- Weight loss program / HCG diet for fast weight loss/nutritional counseling
- Thyroid treatments for Hashimoto’s Disease/Graves Disease/thyroid cancer and other thyroid issues
- Auto immune disease treatments
- Congestive heart failure / heart disease / heart attack / enlarged heart
- Cancer center treatment in Scottsdale – includes alternative medicine treatments using naturopathic and holistic medicine to rebuild the immune system so your own body can fight the cancer. We provide assistance for those undergoing chemotherapy to help lessen the symptoms of this treatment.
- Allergy treatment
- Arthritis /joint pain / joint injury
- Anti-aging treatments
- PMS / menopause / sexual dysfunction
- Candida / yeast
- Chronic fatigue / Fibromyalgia
- Age Management: Bio Identical Replacement Therapy (BHRT) / hGH Sermorelin / Cortisol / Detoxification / Estrogen / Testosterone / DHEA
- Joint Regeneration: Prolotherapy / Arthritis / Orthotics / Spinal Manipulation / Prolozone / Sports Medicine
- Homeopathic Care: Homeopathy / Allergies / Fibromyalgia / Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy / Electro-Dermal Screening (EDS) Nutritional IV
- Family Health Care: hCG Weight Loss Protocol / Detoxification / Women’s Health / Men’s Health / Nutrition
- Antigenic Infections: Herpes / Hepatitis A B C / Lyme’s Disease / Epstein Barr Virus / Mold/Fungal Infections / Chronic/Acute Illnesses
A respected holistic doctor, physician and practitioner of alternative medicine, Dr. Stallone’s work as a naturopathic doctor has patients singing his praises:
“After suffering from heart failure at age 42, my cardiologists said my heart was only operating at 35% and that there was nothing I could do to strengthen it. I found Dr. Stallone, who discovered that I was suffering from an auto immune attack which also affected my thyroid and my adrenals, causing heart issues. A year later my heart is operating at 100%! I now go to Dr. Stallone exclusively, he saved my life!” Kimberly Judd-Pennie
Few Scottsdale doctors and physicians use the whole person approach that holistic doctor Paul Stallone does. Dr. Stallone uses alternative medicine to treat the underlying causes of disease, and will work with you to build a foundation upon which your body can truly heal.